Make an appointment
Practice : Midrand – Randjesfontein Country Estate
Meet your Homeopathic Doctor
“Let’s make health happen.”
After having completed 5 years of study and a Master’s Dissertation, Dr Norton graduated, Cum Laude, in the year 2013 from the University of Johannesburg with a Master’s Degree in Homoeopathy. As part of her degree, Dr Norton completed training in diagnostics, clinical homoeopathic medicine, counselling, nutrition and life-style management as well as herbal/nutroceutical medicine and biotherapeutics. She completed her Diploma in Iridology from the Iridology Institute of South Africa (IISA) and continues to enhance her knowledge base through attendance of various professional development courses.
Dr Norton carries her passion forward into education on health and wellness in the form of corporate wellness events, motivational talks on natural health topics, newsletter circulations, presentations and workshops that can be conducted to educate individuals, the general public and practitioners alike.
- Chancellor’s Medal For Best Master’s Student in the Faculty of Health Sciences UJ – 2013
- Award of Distinction: Best Overall Performance in the Faculty of Health Sciences for UJ – 2013
- Award of Distinction: Department of Homoeopathy UJ – 2013
- Awarded the Heel Pharmaceuticals Prize for Most Versatile Student – 2012
- Awarded Top 5th Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2012
- Awarded Top 4th Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2011
- Awarded Top 3rd Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2010
- Awarded Top 2nd Year UJ Anatomy Student (in Homoeopathy) – 2009
- Awarded Top 1st Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2007
- The Allied Health Professions Council (AHPCSA)
- The Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA)
- The Golden Key International Honour Society for Academic Excellence
- Alumni of the International Academy of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy
What is Iridology? Iridology is a diagnostic technique whereby an individual’s irises (i.e. the coloured portions of the eyes) are analysed for signs that provide additional information regarding the individual’s state of health. It is used to help determine factors that may be important in the prevention and treatment of disease as well as in...
Biopuncture is the administration of injections (intra-dermal, subcutaneous, intra-muscular or intra-articular) containing micro doses of bio-therapeutics. Bio-therapeutics are medicinal products comprised of varying components of botanical substances, vitamins, minerals and low dilution homoeopathic remedies compounded and dispensed in ampoules.
What is Homoeopathy and how does it work? The word Homoeopathy is derived from the Greek “homoios” meaning “like” and “pathos” meaning “suffering”. Homoeopathy is a highly effective system of medicine that makes use of natural remedies (made from the plant, animal and mineral kingdoms) in small, highly diluted and energised (otherwise known as potentised)...
Nutritional Programme Based on Blood Type Following a nutritional programme designed utilising Dr Peter D’ Adamo’s ground-breaking research on blood-types and nutrition, each patient is provided with a plan detailing optimal nutrition and lifestyle recommendations based according to blood-type. This allows the individual to hone in on the health and nutritional information that corresponds to...