Make an appointment
Practice : Midrand – Randjesfontein Country Estate
Meet your Complementary Medicine Doctor
“Let’s make health happen.”
After having completed 5 years of study, a master’s level thesis dissertation and 1 year of internship, Dr Norton graduated, cum laude, in the year 2013 from the University of Johannesburg with a master’s degree in complementary medicine, field of focus Homoeopathy. As part of her degree, Dr Norton completed training in diagnostics, clinical homoeopathic medicine, counselling, nutrition and lifestyle management as well as phytotherapeutic and nutroceutical medicine and biotherapeutics. Throughout her years in private clinical practice, she completed a Diploma in Iridology from the Iridology Institute of South Africa in 2013 and an additional qualification in Executive and Management Coaching through the University of Cape Town in 2019. In 2023 Dr Norton expanded her clinical scope of practice by obtaining an AHPCSA registered NDIP (UJ) qualification, cum laude, in Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture. Dr Norton ensures the enhancement of her knowledge base and clinical skillset through the attendance of various continuous education development courses, professional memberships to the Homoeopathic Association of South Africa, the Golden Key International Honour Society and Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Africa together with her clinical work in private practice.
In addition to consulting in her private clinical practice based in Gauteng, South Africa, Dr Norton is currently working part-time towards completing a master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) offered remotely to international students through the University College Cork.
- Chancellor’s Medal For Best Master’s Student in the Faculty of Health Sciences UJ – 2013
- Award of Distinction: Best Overall Performance in the Faculty of Health Sciences for UJ – 2013
- Award of Distinction: Department of Homoeopathy UJ – 2013
- Awarded the Heel Pharmaceuticals Prize for Most Versatile Student – 2012
- Awarded Top 5th Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2012
- Awarded Top 4th Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2011
- Awarded Top 3rd Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2010
- Awarded Top 2nd Year UJ Anatomy Student (in Homoeopathy) – 2009
- Awarded Top 1st Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2007
- The Allied Health Professions Council (AHPCSA)
- The Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA)
- Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Africa (CMAAA)
- The Golden Key International Honour Society for Academic Excellence
Iridology is a diagnostic technique whereby an individual’s irises (i.e. the coloured portions of the eyes) are analysed for signs that provide additional information regarding the individual’s state of health.
Biopuncture is the administration of injections containing micro doses of bio-therapeutics comprising of varying components of botanical substances, vitamins, minerals and low dilution homoeopathic remedies.
Homoeopathy is a highly effective system of medicine that makes use of natural remedies (made from the plant, animal and mineral kingdoms) in small, highly diluted and energised/potentised doses.
Following a nutritional programme designed utilising Dr Peter D’ Adamo’s ground-breaking research on blood-types and nutrition, each patient is provided with a plan detailing optimal nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.