Health and happiness, everyone should have it!
As human beings, we all have a natural desire to be healthy and happy. Unfortunately, in this hectic, fast-paced and complicated world, the pathway to these two things may not be as easy or as uncomplicated as we might hope.
As a passionate and dedicated healthcare practitioner, I feel it is my duty to provide my patients with the best care possible. I have a holistic approach to treatment and I strive to encompass all areas pertaining to the health and well-being of my patients. Whether I am the primary healthcare professional overseeing an individual patient’s treatment or I form part of a multi-disciplinary approach, the question I always ask myself is: What is best for this patient?
I believe that mental and physical well-being is as individual and unique to each person as his or her own fingerprints; as such, an individual seeking medical help must take responsibility for his or her own health and make the necessary lifestyle choices to aid in the attainment and the maintenance of good health.
We all lead different lives, we all have different health issues, and we all have our own personal journeys to take; I feel that through a dynamic, working partnership between patient and practitioner, the journey to optimum health and happiness can be a path taken together.
After having completed 5 years of study and a Master’s Dissertation, Dr Norton graduated, Cum Laude, in the year 2013 from the University of Johannesburg with a Master’s Degree in Homoeopathy. As part of her degree in Homoeopathy, Dr Norton completed training in counselling, nutrition and life-style management as well as herbal/nutroceutical medicine and biopuncture. She then went on to complete a Diploma in Iridology from the Iridology Institute of South Africa (IISA) as well as a qualification in Auricular Therapy from the International Academy of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy (IARAMT).
- Chancellor’s Medal For Best Master’s Student in the Faculty of Health Sciences UJ – 2013
- Award of Distinction: Best Overall Performance in the Faculty of Health Sciences for UJ – 2013
- Award of Distinction: Department of Homoeopathy UJ – 2013
- Awarded the Heel Pharmaceuticals Prize for Most Versatile Student – 2012
- Awarded Top 5th Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2012
- Awarded Top 4th Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2011
- Awarded Top 3rd Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2010
- Awarded Top 2nd Year UJ Anatomy Student (in Homoeopathy) – 2009
- Awarded Top 1st Year UJ Homoeopathy Student – 2007
- The Allied Health Professions Council (AHPCSA)
- The Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA)
- The Golden Key International Honour Society
- Alumni of the International Academy of Reflexology and Meridian Therapy